Monday, April 18, 2011

7 year olds with cell phones

Today's writing prompt: write a persuasive essay telling your mom why she needs to buy you a cell phone.

Student: I already have a cell phone!
Me: Okay, then don't you want an iphone... write about that!


Funniest response:

Mom. Can you get me a iPhone? Because if I get lost in the wildnest (wilderness*) I'll get gobbled up by a 50 pound tiger. Then when you try to call me you will know that I don't have a phone and poof you are going to have to take me to the emergency room. Then I will be in a wheal chair. Then you will have to help me in the bus. Then you will be in a wheal chair too. That is why I need a phone so I can call you before the tiger comes and gets me.

P.S. Or I can use it to call the pizza man when I am hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment