Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Only 7 more days left...

Student: I only like a little bit of colors.
Me: Oh, which ones do you like?
Student: All the colors in the whole wide world.



Student 2: My birthday is soon!
Me: Oh, when is your birthday?
Student 2: November 8th!!!!!



Student 3: My sister is having a birthday on October the oneth
Me: October what?
Student: October the oneth.
Me: Oh, October FIRST...how exciting!


Writing Prompt of the day: Which superpower would you most like to have? Describe what you would do with your powers.

Student D:
If I had a favorite super power that I can do it would be shooting webs out my hands. Because I can tie my mommy and my sister up. Because I can tie my teacher up and then we can go to lunch. And so I can tie up my stuff when I am moving. And when I'm moving to M's house because I know where he lives at. So i can grab on to a web and go to Texas baby! And spiders will think that I am spider man. And so when I ask J to play tag with me my web will grab on to tree and she won't catch me. That's why I want the super power of shooting a web out of my hand.

Student K:
If I had a superpower I would have cake power. This is what I want because I can make a cake for my mom and dad. I can make T a cake and my friends and grandma a cake. I won't make the evil witch a cake. I can get a cake for you. That is why I want cake power.

Student S:
If I had superpowers it would be ice powers. Because if my food was really really hot I would use my ice powers to cool it down. It is the best because sometimes stuff is hot. I am only using ice power for emergcy. Thats why super powers are fun. I really want ice powers.

Student A:
If I would have a super power I would be super smart. I will have a race with Ms. Major and get finished in first place on math. And I would do a big paper of adding and taking away and I will get really super smart. I can help people who do not no how to spell a word. That's why I want to be super smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment